3 years free boiler servicing
£10 cash back for late appointments
12-year warranty (depending on boiler)
What is Power Flushing?
Power flushing is a process carried out by engineers designed to remove sludgy build-up in the boiler, pipes and radiators that make up your central heating system. A power flushing unit sends water through your central heating system at high velocity to dislodge any build-up of sludge, rust and other debris.
This helps to improve the efficiency and lifespan of the boiler and central heating system and prevent breakdowns.
When does my central heating system need a power flush?
One or more of these symptoms below could indicate that your central heating system could be in need of a power flush:
- cold radiators with only a hot strip at the top
- black sludgy water in the heating system (visible by radiator removal or a failed heating pump or valve replacement)
- poor circulation to the overall central heating system
- a magnet attaching to copper pipe-work (signs of iron sludge within)
- an overflowing attic header tank (although this could also be caused by a pump being set at the wrong speed).
If you’re thinking of having a new boiler installed, or you are experiencing any of these symptoms, please get in touch with us.
Boiler in a breakdown situation?
No problem as our Kamco magnetic filters can heat the system water independently full a better clean, every time.
We use a state of the art KAMCO pump with KAMCO magnetic filters. We believe that knowledge is key to getting the best results.
That’s why all our team have all had Training and hold certification in Power-flushing heating systems.
- Boiler Repairs / Servicing
- Central Heating – Gas – Installation / Servicing
- Emergency Central Heating Service
- Gas Boiler Installation
- Gas Cooker Installation
- Landlord Gas Certificates / Safety Checks
How it works